Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Vintage Basket ...

Howdy! Hope you all had a great day! I spent most of mine in a workshop learning to use BlackBoard more efficiently - I think its really going to be a great tool when I get back to school. Speaking of which, I sure wish the summer would slow down - my break is going to be over before I know it!

Anyway, Papertrey put out this super cute Vintage Picnic set that has all these different picnic baskets and toppers. I used the set to mass produce some simple 4th of July cards for some friends and family. The only complicated thing was cutting out the main image so the flag hung off the side - I thought it helped center the image better. Its hard to tell in the photo, but I did kind of fold the flag to a little to make it look like it was waving. I hope to play with this set some more in a few days!
Thanks for stopping by! :-)

Supplies Used (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Vintage Picnic
Ink: Scarlet Jewel, Vintage Touch Duo; Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic Markers
Paper: White, Kraft, Scarlet Jewel
Other/Tools: Paper trimmer, craft blade, Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, edge distresser

No comments: