Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thanks & A Hoot

Happy weekend everyone! I have been busy playing around in my craft room. Since I've been playing, I haven't gotten much done just pieces of this and that! I am still working on that assortment of cards for my friend. I made a set of 6 of these clean and simple thank you cards using Basic Grey ink with Spring Moss, Soft Stone and Smokey Shadow card stocks. I really love this color scheme in real life - the photo makes it kind of hard to see since the lighting kind of sucked when I took this photo. I will definitely try this out again with some other layouts.
I also have some new products up in my Etsy store. I have some super duper cute thumb tack sets that I made with some of my fabric stash. I think these owls are just cute as can be! I also have some VB fabric push pins and some honey bees! These will definitely make great gifts for teachers, college students, and a whole load of other folks to brighten up their memo/bulletin boards! I hope to finish my Cherry quilt tomorrow and get it posted in my shop. It's so cute!
Thanks for stopping by! :-)

Supplies Used on Card:
Stamps: SU! Pick a Petal, PTI Cupcake Collection
Ink: SU! Basic Gray
Card Stock: PTI Smokey Shadow, Spring Moss, Soft Stone
Other: Scor-Pal, sticky tape (Taylored Expressions), paper trimmer, foam tape

No comments: