Saturday, July 25, 2009

Inspired Baby Shower Card

Happy Saturday! One of my college friends and fellow teacher is having her first baby in just a few weeks so I needed a Baby Shower card just for her as she gets ready to welcome her little boy. I was inspired by the cover of Country Living's magazine.
I know she's having a boy, but I love the burst of pink mixed with all these pretty blues! So, this is the card I came up with ...
I stamped "Baby Shower" repeatedly across the card stock to make a patterned background and then added a pink umbrella and a congratulations sentiment. Very easy and you could definitely do this in a mass production mode for invitations or whatever. :-)

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back later tonight with a PTI Blog Hop post!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI Scattered Showers
Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Enchanted Evening; SU! Going Gray
Paper: PTI White, Spring Rain, Enchanted Evening
Accessories: PTI Spring Rain twill; Sakura glitter pen

5 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute! I love the BG.

Chris said...

this is adorable! love the BG!

Stamp by the Light of the Moon.com said...

I love how you used the colors from the magazine cover to inspire you for the baby card! You did a great job!! Jen
www.stampbythelightofthemoon.com

Anonymous said...

talfacarmetty http://buy-silagra.wikidot.com http://neurontin.wikidot.com http://buy-erectalis.wikidot.com talfacarmetty

Banu said...

Chrissy...Beautiful card. I was going to CASE this for a friend of mine :)