Friday, July 24, 2009

Card Patterns #24

Hi everyone! I finally got back to some stamping! Actually, I decided not to do any sewing today ... I needed a break and I also needed to make some cards to get in the mail in the next couple of days. :-)

This card is one that I made for the Card Patterns Sketch #24. This one seemed pretty simple, but this is actually the second card I made for this sketch. The first one turned out cute (I'll post it tomorrow), but I just couldn't make it work into the sketch so I changed it up.

For this one, I started with some Basic Grey Wisteria paper. This paper is so pretty! I don't know why I have just been hoarding it instead of using it :-) I distressed the edges of the paper and added some Chamomile ink. I covered a chipboard tag and stamped some flourishes, damask image, and a sentiment on the tag. And then added a grosgrain bow.
Thanks for stopping by to check out my card! I will be back tomorrow with another card and of course a project for the PTI Blog Hop! :-)

Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI Damask Designs, Fancy Flourishes
Ink: PTI Lavender Moon, Chamomile; Memento Rich Cocoa
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream cardstock, Basic Grey Wisteria DP
Accessories: PTI Lavender Moon grosgrain ribbon; chipboard tag; edge distresser tool

1 comment:

Amy said...

Very pretty and elegant!