Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Recovered Get Well Card

Hi! Back today with another little clean and simple chair card as I promised yesterday. I made this one with a specific recipient in mind who is having some pretty big time surgery tomorrow. I thought she would enjoy this little sentiment and I had to put a cat on the chair as she is definitely a cat lover. I plan to throw in some other items for a care package with this card. My understanding is that she will be pretty much laid up for several weeks so I think she will appreciate some crafting kits, etc.

The recipe for this card is pretty simple - a small panel centered in the card. I used Berry Sorbet ink rolled in some Pure Poppy for the chair image and SU! Dark Chocolate for the chair outline and cat. I colored the chair's feet with a dark brown Copic marker.

(click on photo to enlarge)

That's all for now! I have to run and finish up the last of these t-shirt orders so that I can have fun playing without work hanging over my head! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI On My Couch & On My Couch Additions
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet; SU! Dark Chocolate; Copic marker
Paper: PTI White, Lemon Tart, Pure Poppy
Accessories: foam tape; PTI Dark Chocolate twill

3 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! Please stop making me want that set LOL!

Unknown said...

I am with Amy I hated this set at first now it is really growing on me;) Great job on your creation.

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet and talented. She loved it!
Lil