Friday, July 10, 2009

Cheery Cherries Sneak Peek!

TGIF everyone! I meant to post a card yesterday, but I got home and got to work on this little quilt below. And then I ran out for Bible study and got home too late to post anything.

I adore the Oh Cherry Oh fabric line and I got a couple of charm packs and made 2 baby/wallhanging sized quilt tops last weekend. I must say that I loved this little one before I quilted it and even more after I quilted it! I can't wait to attach the binding and wash it so that it gets all "crinkly" with that great, bubbly texture. (Insert squeal!) Once I get the binding on, I will post some pictures of the full quilt and direct you to my etsy shop if you know some cute little girl who can't live without it! Hope you are having a great Friday! We are off to dinner and a movie tonight! Thanks for stopping by ... :-)

No comments: