Friday, July 17, 2009

Card Patterns #23 & Bonus Sketches

Quick post! I wasn't really digging my previous entry for the Card Patterns #23 sketch, so I made a new one! I also made a card for the bonus sketch and guess what!? I didn't stamp on either one! LOL I used the Cosmo Cricket collection for this and I {heart} this Cosmo Cricket Early Bird paper. Yum!

Here's my new card for the original sketch. Ribbon and buttons are from PTI. Card base is Ocean Tides from PTI.Here's my entry for the bonus sketch. Ribbon is SU! and the button is again from PTI. Card base is Vintage Cream from PTI.In other news, I received an honorable mention from PTI for one of my previous Card Patterns cards. Check it out here. AND ... my friend Chris made top 10 at PaperCrafters Gallery Idol! Thanks for stopping by (again)! :-)

Toodles!

3 comments:

Chris said...

these are fabulous! i loved your card over at pti, it's gorgeous!! thanks for the votes!! >"<

Krista Lucas said...

love love love both of those!!! i must save up some money so i can order a bunch of cards from you...btw, how much is an assorted set (say, of 40)?

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous cards!!