Monday, July 20, 2009

Button Ornaments

Hi! The other day I saw an ornament stamp set online somewhere and thought, "hey, I could make button ornaments"! So ... here's a button ornament card that I whipped up. I think its pretty cute and I love this color scheme for Christmas cards so fun and traditional but not!


Back tomorrow with some more Cosmo Cricket Early Bird cards!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: SU! Season of Friendship; PTI Faux Ribbon
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip; PTI Pure Poppy
Accessories & Tools: PTI Pure Poppy saddle stitch ribbon, Aqua Mist grosgrain ribbon, Aqua Mist buttons; DMC floss; Sakura metallic pen; SU! Scallop edge punch

6 comments:

Banu said...

WOW Beautiful card, loved the colors and design. You are soooo creative.

Amy said...

What a great idea! I have a post going live in a couple of days that uses buttons too. I really love your color scheme--wouldn't have thought to put those 2 together but they look wonderful--so wintry!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great card!! tfs!!

Chris said...

very pretty! looks like a top 5 card....>"<

Kim said...

LOVE this card - great job - love the button ornaments idea!

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS! Wonderful job!