Thursday, February 18, 2010

More Emboss Resist

Hello all! I can't believe its been a week since my last post! Had a busy weekend and this week has been wild too! I did want to show you one last Valentine before February is all said and done. I made this one while I was trying out the Emboss Resist technique during the PTI release party.I whipped up a small set of these easily and sold them to a friend. I hope her Valentine's enjoyed them! I stamped the heart in Versamark on white card stock and heat embossed with clear powder. Then I used Sweet Blush ink to add color around the images. They turned out pretty cute, I think!

Well, that's all for now. Back to watching the Olympics while I work on some projects. I have been totally into the curling so far! What about you?

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Heart Prints
Ink: Versamark; Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, Chamomile, Chai
Paper: Kraft, White, Pure Poppy
Other: Pure Poppy Stitched ribbon; Scotch foam tape; Heidi Swapp edge distresser tool

1 comment:

Banu said...

ooh!! Chrissy, this card is just gorgeous.