Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hoot Hoot Hooray!


Happy Tuesday peeps! This is another one of those QT Hooty images from the Pink Cat Studio set. I love that you can color coordinate the hat and balloon to the paper. I was using up some scraps from the 3 owl card to make this one. Now, I just need someone with a birthday! :-)
Speaking of owls ... Papertrey Ink has a really cool new owl set that is a build-your-own owl! OMG! But since I just got this set, I feel like I should wait. This set also has a "sick" owl and a holiday owl so its pretty versatile.
Papertrey also just put out a set that is all about Quilting! Holy moses! I did order that one ... since you may have noticed that is something else I enjoy doing! Hope it comes soon!
Well, I am off to finish getting ready for a presentation I am giving to new teachers this afternoon. Hopefully, my tips will help them out - they are lateral entry, meaning this is their second career and they didn't go to college for teacher education and get traditional training.

No comments: