Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Wednesday!


Happy Wednesday! Man ... my summer vacay is going to be OVER before I know it! Geez.
Today I have run a bunch of errands, done some laundry for my mister, and prepped some parts for a few sewing projects. I did stop for a bit to color this cutie stamp image. My camera flash isn't working right - probably operator error - so its a bit washed out in the photo, but the colors are a lot brighter in real life.
My big project that I finished is being given to the recipient tonight - so I will post the pictures tomorrow. I can't wait to hear what she thinks! I met her friend to drop it off yesterday and she let out a huge (and excited) gasp when she saw it. I hated to hand it over b/c I loved it too! :-)
Tomorrow my mom has the day off so we are heading to a few out-of-town quilt stores that we don't get to alot. It will be a fun little road trip and you don't have to twist my arm to get me in a quilt store! Hope y'all are having a great week! :-)

No comments: