Friday, July 18, 2008

Christmas in July!

Last night another paper crafting friend of mine came over for dinner and "Christmas in July" crafting. It was really fun and I think she appreciated getting an evening out to relax and be creative since she is a new mom! :-)



These cards came out pretty cute, but both have really simple layouts. All paper and stamps are from Stampin' Up. I colored them with Copic markers added some glitter with a Jelly Roll pen and a little gingham ribbon. (If you click on the pics you can see them in more detail.)



It seems like a long way off until Christmas, but of course, like everything else, it will be here before you know it. Its nice to have a few simple layouts that are easy to whip together.



I am excited about next week - my mom and her crafting neighbors have agreed to let me show 'em some card making, so I am thinking about kits to put together for them. Should be a lot of fun.



Happy Friday!

No comments: