Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sigh of Relief!

Happy Wednesday! I have been sewing up a storm this week. This is a small glimpse into my office - and the 37, yes count them 37, letter shirts that I just finished. Good gracious. I am so glad to get this monkey off my back. LOL I really do love sewing, but sometimes these ginormous orders can get a little overwhelming. I am hauling them all to convention this weekend where I hope to see some of the girls running around in them! :-) Now ... who wants to come fold all these for me?!
I will be back tomorrow with a fun birthday card for my mister! He told me I could make a card (even though he doesn't really care about cards) but requested no ribbon. UGH! He did say I could put a note on the card that said "insert ribbon here". I decided not to - that's tacky. LOL Until tomorrow ...

No comments: