Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kristina's Color Inspiration #55

Ok, so this is my 3rd post ... I also got my CPS and Raspberry Suite Color Challenges posted today ... I promise not to post anything else until tomorrow, which is the monthly PTI Blog Hop as well! :-) This week, Kristina got this great print off a coworker's skirt. I decided to play around with pattern creation using the Guidelines II set. I like that it is sort of retro but also kind of modern. Here's my card:
Here's a closer view of the sentiment. (Sorry for the bad photo - been playing with the manual settings on my camera - unsuccessfully I might add!) Anyway, I added some twill ribbon in the closest match I had, PTI Summer Sunrise.
Thanks for stopping by to check out my card! Have a great Wednesday! :-)

Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI Guidelines 2, Everyday Classics
Ink: SU! Basic Gray, Really Rust, More Mustard
Card Stock: PTI Vintage Cream; SU! Really Rust
Accessories: PTI Summer Sunrise twill
Tools/Other: Paper trimmer, scissors, corner rounder punch, Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, love this card! It is incredible!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is a great card! You did a great job with GL 2. I have a hard time with that set!! I guess I just need to play with it more!

Unknown said...

I so adore your backgrounds, this is one great card!

Banu said...

This background has come out so very beautiful.. You have been churning out some beautiful cards.