Sunday, July 25, 2010

Same but Different

Hey y'all! Been a busy week wrapping up some projects and attending a conference. But I am back and thought I'd share a few cards I made while making this card for my recent swap. I just changed up the color schemes a bit but everything else is the same.

Here's pink and green ...
And here's blue and pink ...I like both variations, but I think I like the original best! :-)

I have to run and tackle a few things but will return tomorrow with some crafty goodness. See ya then!

Thanks for stopping by! :-)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Very pretty!

Banu said...

Chrissy, these are just gorgeous.

Tenia Nelson said...

Both are very pretty!!

Jenny said...

Lovely cards!! So pretty! Found your blog thru Moxie. Love it. :) :) :) :) :)

Angela said...

Gorgeous!