Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pinwheel Challenge

Hi! Hope you are all having a great week ... I can't believe this week is almost over. I have less than a month left of summer break and I am definitely in denial about that! LOL

The CARDS Magazine blog issued a challenge to make a card with pinwheels. (You can see there challenge here on this post.) I don't think I have made any pinwheels since I was a kid, so I thought "why not?!" I made a pretty clean and simple card ... I had bigger, more complex plans in my mind, but that didn't happen. I used the Dotty Biscotti paper from PTI and since its not double-sided, I stuck two pieces together. In retrospect, I suggest using double-sided paper since it will be easy to bend and would probably stay bent better. Start with a square and cut from each corner point into the center. Then fold every other point in to the center and secure.

Well, I am off to take care of a few things around here. Thanks for stopping by! :-)

Supplies Used (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Signature Greetings; TypeSet (background stamp) from StudioCalico
Ink: Chamomile; SU! Basic Brown
Paper: Vintage Cream, Raspberry Fizz, Dotty Biscotti patterned paper
Other: button, twine, foam tape

2 comments:

Amy said...

How fun!

Angela said...

So cute; what a blast from the past!