Thursday, July 8, 2010

CPS174

Happy Thursday, y'all! I wanted to share the card I made for this week's CPS sketch challenge. Here's the original post with the sketch. For this one, I kept it pretty simple, but I really like how it came together ... and it was super quick since the bird and "sweet" frame were from a little pack of cardstock embellishments that I picked up at Target several weeks ago. I am glad I finally put some of them to use!I thought the colors in the frame worked well with this colorway of the Dotty Biscotti paper and I think it adds a bit of a modern feel with the more vintage-y bird.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Paper: PTI Kraft, Dotty Biscotti patterned paper
Ink: PTI Chai, Chamomile
Embellishments: PTI Vintage Cream grosgrain; K&Co Serendipity die cuts (bird and sentiment)
Other: foam tape

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oooh, love that bird! Very nice job.

Banu said...

Very neat. I really liked the way that patterned paper goes with the frame..Awesome.