Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Birthday

Hiya! Hope you are all ready for the weekend because it's here! We celebrated my mother-in-law's birthday tonight and then tomorrow I am helping to host a bridal shower. Gonna be a busy weekend for this girl! I did want to share the birthday card that I gave to my mother-in-law, though ... here it is ...
I really like this one and made it originally for a color challenge for a magazine call (it didn't get chosen). I got those pretty pink flowers by misting some white ones with some Maya Mist. A great tip for maximizing your supplies - buy plain and dye them with inks and mists. :-)

Well, I gotta run and finish some stuff for tomorrow! I am making favors, which I will be sure to share with you all later! :-)

See ya soon!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Enjoy the Ride (PTI)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Chai, Chamomile (PTI)
Paper: Melon Berry, Lemon Tart (PTI), CE Katydid CrissCross (Coredinations)
Other: hydrangea blooms (craft supply), Carnation Pink mist (Maya Road), pearls (BG Opaline), buttons, twine, ribbon (PTI)

1 comment:

Banu said...

Beautiful card :) Loved the use of flowers :)