Monday, March 29, 2010

A Swappy Hello

Happy Monday! This is one Monday that I am excited about ... just have school today and then its Spring Break for the rest of the week. Truth be told ... I am already mentally checked out! I am sure my students are too! LOL

Anywho ... I have been swapping cards with some of the best ladies on SCS for quite some time. They all are great card makers and I always love the cards I get back from this group. This time, I decided to make a set of cards that were based off of some that Betsy made. I adore the cards she made and will be trying out her super duper cute flowers over the break.
Love it! Such fun colors! :-) Hope my swapping buddies like them too. :-) Tip for mass producing ... use dies to cut stuff out and make all the pieces for part at one time and then set up your assembly line. The new PTI dies cut like a dream ... you can cut 2 layers of card stock pretty easily and cleanly in one pass through the Cuttlebug. Nice! I wish I had gotten the die for the frame, but honestly, I wasn't sure I'd like this frame at first, but its growing on me. :-)

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a fabulous day :-)

Supplies Used (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Delightful Dahlia, Fillable Frames #1 & #2, Polka Dot Basics II
Ink: Hawaiian Shores, Chai, Raspberry Fizz, True Black, New Leaf; SU! Blender pen
Paper: Kraft, Hawaiian Shores, White, New Leaf, Raspberry Fizz Bitty Box
Other: foam tape; KaiserCraft rhinestones; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder

2 comments:

Amy said...

Gorgeous! Love these bright colors together.

Chris said...

very pretty, have a nice spring break!