Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just Because

Hiya! Happy Wednesday! We had a nice 2-hour delay at school today so that definitely made the middle of the week just a tad bit nicer! :-)

Been really busy this week getting ready to take some students to a state DECA competition this weekend. Hopefully, all will go well and my students will have a great time and maybe bring home some awards!

Here's one of the cards I made this past weekend. Very simple layout and the only stamping is the sentiment. I really {heart} that brown doily paper from Basic Grey, which came with my February Studio Calico kit. Well, that's all I have for you right now. Back to getting ready for my trip! Have a great rest of the week y'all! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI Giga Guidelines
Ink: SU! Dark Chocolate
Paper: PTI Kraft; Basic Grey Nook and Pantry patterned paper line
Other: PTI Dark Chocolate grosgrain; Kaiser pearls; apron lace border bunch

1 comment:

Banu said...

ooh!! Very nice. I loved the big bold statement combined with the patterned paper. very nice.