Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Memories Mini Album

Happy Wednesday! Only 4 more days of classes before we start exams at work and let me tell you - the kids are done and so am I! haha I am actually transferring schools next year, so there is a lot to do with packing my stuff and closing out the year. My commute will go from about 40 minutes to about 3! :-)

Anyway, on to my project. For Mother's Day I collected quotes from my husband and his sisters to create a gift for my mother-in-law. I decided to make a mini album and boy oh boy did this take a LOT longer than I thought! :-)

I did print the quotes onto white card stock and used some cut pieces of chipboard to create the album. All the paper is from that gorgeous K&Company Madeline paper pad and the ribbons are all things I have had for ages from the craft store. The flowers, etc. are from a pack of embellishments designed to coordinate with the Madeline papers. Here are a few pictures - one of the cover and a few pages. I really need to get better at sponging to make things look vintage - but other than that I really love how this turned out!

Hope you all have a great night! The holiday weekend is just around the corner! :-)

No comments: