Friday, August 29, 2008

Just a little Note!


Happy Friday folks! TGIF! Can I say that again?! TGIF!! haha
It has been a lonnnnnnnnnnnng first week of school, but its been good. And I love that we get to end it with a 3-day weekend! I have big plans for the weekend - including some sewing (fun!), cleaning (no fun!), a "card class" with my mom and her friend, and getting to hang out and catch up with some people.
College football has officially begun. I don't know if you know that, but I certainly do - its a big deal at my house. I can now pretty much craft w/out guilt since my hubby will be in a trance for the next couple of months game days! Let's just say that he has a count down (to the second) on his computer for when his beloved Seminoles will kick off!
Hope you had a great week and you get to enjoy the long weekend! :-)

No comments: