Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back to Reality


Back to reality ... the end of summer is really here now. School starts tomorrow! OMG! I am so scared I won't wake up on time and I will be late. haha I have been going in for teacher workdays, of course, but now I have to get up at 5:15 and not 6:30 - what a total bummer. But anyway. Hopefully, it will all go well. I know a lot of my students already, so that kind of takes the edge off, but I know I will be exhausted from running around and talking all day long (the first day is always like being a broken record anyway). Wish me luck!
Here's a cute little monogram card that I made for one of my SCS swappin' friends. She was really nice and kept our swap up-to-date while I was on vacation, so I made her a little set of monogram cards. What do ya think?
I have a bunch of pictures of cards I recently made, but they are all still on the camera - which my husband hijacked, so hopefully I will get those posted early this week. :-)
I did get a BUNCH of birthday cards from the SCS RAK group - I will have to take a picture of all of them. It was crazy how many they sent me! Its always great to get fun mail. Well, back to my list of things to do. I don't want to be laying awake all night thinking about whats still left on my list!

No comments: