Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Friendship Quilt


Here's another quilt card that I made. On Monday night, I "taught" a little card class to my mom and her two neighbors. We all made a card with this layout. This is my version. Next time I will definitely take my camera so that we can take a picture of everyone's different versions. The three L's (all of their first names start with L) loved their little class and have already picked a date for a second class! haha
Today is really my last day of freedom. I have to go to work for a mentor/mentee luncheon tomorrow and will probably work in my classroom for a little while since I will be there. And then Friday teacher workdays officially start. Ho hum.
I wish the Olympics had started a week earlier ... I have been staying up WAY too late to watch Michael Phelps and gymnastics. Can't do that once I have to get up at 5:30 AM. Last night I told my husband it would be great if we lived in CA since then the exciting stuff would be at like 8:30 and not 11:30!
Happy Wednesday folks!
Card Ingredients: PTI - stamps, ribbon, Berry Sorbet & Sweet Blush cardstock. SU! River Rock CS and slit punch. Copic markers to color!

No comments: