Sunday, August 9, 2009

Vacation Wrap Up

I don't know about you, but this past week and weekend went by WAY too fast! (Then again, maybe that is just because I was at the beach and am facing my last week of freedom before us teachers have to drag our butts back to work!)

We went to the Cape Hatteras lighthouse while we were in the OBX. This is one of my favorite photos that my mister took. He likes to try and get all artsy with the camera, so we rode around the lighthouse and he got this shot through the trees.
While we were on vacation, I took some limited crafting supplies with me. Here are the other cards I made while I was away (without ribbon mind you)!

First up ... a little card with a Studio G stamp set. Can't not get a stamp set with a doughnut, Popsicle, and cupcake for $1! :-) Paper is from My Minds Eye, Bazzil, and a Basic Grey ribbon tied with a tiny string of paper.
This card was from a card kit that I took along with me ... don't know anything about the gingham paper or image.
And finally, another card kit card. Don't know anything about the patterned paper or image here either. But I think this image is so cute ... I wish I had more of them!
That is all for now! Dawn just posted another color challenge and I had some fun with the PTI Vintage Picnic set last night, so I will be back tomorrow with more cards!

Thanks for stopping by! :-)

No comments: