Thursday, August 27, 2009

Same but different

Hi and happy Thursday! I am soooo excited for Friday and the weekend. The first week of school has gone well so far, but I am exhausted! LOL

The other day I whipped up another version of this card with just different background paper, but I really like the Ocean Tides with the Kraft and Summer Sunrise. I think these cards would make a great gift set - they are really easy and quick to make. And I have some friends with birthdays coming up quick!
Anyway, I plan to work in some stamping time over the weekend and get back to some regular posting now that I am settling into a routine. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI In Bloom
Ink: Palette Noir Black, Copic markers
Paper: PTI Kraft card stock; Bitty Box paper in Lemon Tart, Spring Moss, & Ocean Tides
Accessories: PTI Summer Sunrise grosgrain; foam tape; Fiskars Upper Crest border punch; corner rounder punch

2 comments:

Amy said...

Gorgeous! Those colors do look great together.

Angela (SCS monkeymama) said...

You have put the In Bloom set to good use---wonderful cards! Your coloring is great!