Friday, August 7, 2009

Checking in ...

Hi friends! We are wrapping up our week at the beach in Rodanthe. I will certainly miss lounging by the pool tomorrow and reading. I finished my book - "Vanishing Acts" by Jodi Picoult and it was great. I need to go and pick up another one of her books! I promise to add some photos from the beach in the next few days. :-)
In other news, I found this week that I have been chosen as a guest designer for Ellie's Stamp Garden. I will be serving in the month of December featuring some TAC stamps. Check out Ellie's blog here.

I also found out today that I made the top 15 on Dawn's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge. Check out all the other awesome card makers here.

That's all for now ... I will be back tomorrow with scenic photos and some card creations!

Thanks for stopping by! :-)

No comments: