Monday, May 5, 2008

16 days and counting ...

Whoo Hooo! Only 16 more class days before exams ... I cannot wait for summer. I have loved teaching my kids, but its kind of like a vacation that has just gone on too long at this point ... you just want it to be over! haha

Atlanta was fun - although downtown can be a little sketchy in some parts. But we had a nice trip. I was glad to get back and stamp some and sew some and just chill with Jeff.
I got this great Cupcake stamp from Eclectic Paperie by Lizzie Ann Designs. It is SOOOO cute. I think I am going to be using this stamp A LOT! I also have some "hey cupcake!" cards for sale in my store's gallery - check 'em out.
Have a great week! :-)

1 comment:

Krista Lucas said...

so, those are adorable! i love the colors too. you basically rock. and once you're done, give me a ring and we'll hang out!