Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mass Producin' - Thanks & Bday

Hey again... its almost TGIF time! Whoo hooo! I made some really cute "thank you" and "happy birthday" cards tonight. I am really digging the paper that I used for this - its from SEI's Black Orchid 8x8" paper pad. I am going to use it all up in no time!
I used Mish's tips for mass producin' and so these cards came together pretty dern quick - thanks, Mish! :-)
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Stampendous Mini's
Paper: Black Orchid by SEI, GP white cardstock
Ribbon: Michaels
Ink: SU! Basic Black

Also - here's that wallhanging I made awhile back - I'll just call it Spring Fever, since I made it over Spring Break. I just gave it to my mom for her birthday on Tuesday. I will have to make another one for my "office"! (Speaking of offices - its the finale tonight - can't wait to watch The Office!)

1 comment:

Michelle Wooderson said...

Great cards Chrissy! Way to mass produce. Love your quilts too, cute!! Mish