Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Whoooo Hoooo!

Whooo Hoooo! My sweet husband took my (new, 5 month old) computer in to the Geek Squad on Saturday b/c it wouldn't power up and to my surprise brought it home all fixed up tonight! PTL!! I am addicted to the Internet/email, so I am more than happy to have it back.
I haven't had much time to stamp since the last two weekends have been pretty packed and I have had several orders I am working on. Tonight, I have already sewn letters down on 15 shirts! OMG! A few more to go and then I can hit the hay and feel like I can finish the other 25 for this order before I head off to Atlanta for DECA on Friday. Here's a card I made several weeks ago with my owl stamp set from Hero Arts. I was trying out a layout from Mish's blog ... it turned out okay ... pretty cute despite not being exactly how I imagined it would turn out.

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start! :-)

No comments: