Tuesday, April 15, 2008

April 15, 2008

Happy Tuesday everybody! I wish it were Thursday because that would mean tomorrow is Friday. (But maybe not since I have to clean the house before our weekend guest gets here! :-)

Only 8 weeks left of school and 6.5 of classes before exams start - there is light at the end of the tunnel ... and hopefully sewing, and quilting and stamping ... etc. :-)

I made this "cute" card to go along with the Jungle quilt. I used a glitter pen over the green to add a little something. But it was still for a boy baby so I didn't want to go nuts. This stamp is from Stampin Up!'s Big on Spring set and it also has a Bride to Be and a Love stamp. I made a card with the Bride one that I will post another day. I think it turned out pretty good, too.

Well, I better get back to sewing some letter shirts! We are headed to Macaroni Grill for dinner later since one of Jeff's coworkers is moving to DC soon. I haven't been to the Macaroni Grill in awhile and can't wait to fight over that awesome bread! :-) haha

1 comment:

Krista Lucas said...

that stamp is ADORABLE!! :) have a good dinner...i do love that bread. eat some for me! :)