Wednesday, August 25, 2010

You're Sew Nice

Hey y'all! It's been a pretty big (and long) week already and its only the end of Wednesday ... so far this week I have survived my 30th birthday, open house/meet the teacher night and today the first day of school ... including all 102 of my students among my three classes. Just two more days until the weekend!

Since I had a birthday, I have a bunch of thank you notes to write and distribute to some pretty sweet folks. Here's one I made the other night from my scrap pile. I love the colors and patterns, but I think my design is a wee bit off balance. But hopefully the recipient won't really care too much about that! :-)
Got another good bow on this one. ;-) A few of you have asked me about maybe doing a bow tutorial. But being a teacher, I learned a long time ago that there's no need to reinvent the wheel if you don't have to. Here's one that I like and learned from created by Dawn. Give it a go, girls! :-)

Alright ... I'm off to relax! Talk atchya soon! :-)

Supplies Used:
(Coming Soon)

2 comments:

Angela said...

Adorable! I think the design looks great and yes, I love your bows! I will have to check out the tutorial; thanks! (Only 1 more day to go until the weekend! Yay!)

Banu said...

Beautiful card Chrissy. Loved the Design. Have to check out that video as well.