Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cuteness

Hey y'all! Just stopping in today to share some totes that arrived yesterday for a few of my Thirty-One customers. I wanted to share this photo since it shows several of the embroidery styles. These are definitely some of the cutest lunch bags on the market!During the month of August, all embroidery is just $1 per item - a $5 savings over the normal $6/item charge. So each of these insulated beauties is only $15 with your name or initials! Try to beat that deal, my friends! :-) And because of the embroidery special, you are basically getting this for 25% off regular retail. Pick up one for yourself or a friend or grab a few to tuck Christmas gifts in later and forget about last minute wrapping and taping! The embroidery sale ends August 31st - a week from today.

If you have any questions, feel free to visit my Thirty-One website or drop me an email. It's so easy to order one online or you can send me your order via email. :-)

No comments: