Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fun with Thickers Stickers

Hi everyone! It was a busy week last week trying to get caught up after my trip to Louisville. I am still behind on some stuff, but *had* to stop and make some cards for Mother's Day. We'll start with this one ... My bestie is expecting her first child later this year and I've known for awhile but just hadn't made a card yet. (Gasp!) Seemed that this weekend was an appropriate time to congratulate her. I stamped the pregnant girl on white to make a background and then added some super fun vinyl letter stickers. I should really stop hoarding my Thickers stickers! I kept it really simple, but love how fun this is. And since she's having a boy I won't be able to use pink on everything for long! LOL

That's all for now. Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Amuse - Baby Wishes
Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa
Paper: PTI White, Hawaiian Shores; SU! Pink Pirouette
Ribbon: PTI Raspberry Fizz swiss dot satin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's really cute!!

Amy said...

This is so fun and funky! Great MD card--she'll love it!