Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Lily

Hey y'all! Happy Saturday! I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend. The weather has been really nice, so we got out and took a walk this morning. Its so fun seeing all the flowers that are popping up throughout the neighborhood.

I have another Easter card to share with you from my card making blitz the other day. I made two of these and they should have made it to their recipients (I hope)! :-)
I used more of that Madeline paper from K & Co and the Verve Everlasting Life set again here. That chunky twill tape is from Frost it Pink and was dyed by Melissa Phillips. I love that stuff. It was a bit thicker than I wanted for bow tying on this one, so I just added some pleats with my sewing machine and some ivory ribbon from Offray. The flower has some glitter so its really much prettier in real life!

I hope you are getting to spend some time with loved one's remembering the reason for this holiday weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Verve Everlasting Life
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; PTI Chai, Chamomile; Copic markers
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream; K & Co Madeline paper pad
Accessories: KaiserCraft - pearls; Distress Stickles in Worn Lipstick; Frost It Pink - tea dyed twill; Offray - satin ribbon

1 comment:

Amy said...

Lovely! Cool the way you did the twill tape.