Monday, September 7, 2009

Scripture bookmarks

Hi everyone - hope you have all enjoyed the long, holiday weekend! I know that I did! :-) I am participating in a scripture bookmark swap on SCS and these are the bookmarks I made for the swap.
All the paper is from SU! and the stamp is from Verve. I think these turned out really fun and cheery. I should have made one for myself while I was at it! :-)

Well that is about it for now ... Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Verve Everlasting Life
Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz
Paper: SU! Razzleberry Lemonade DP, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry card stock
Accessories: SU! Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

Amy said...

Chrissy, these are just beautiful!

Banu said...

Very nice indeed. So did you just cut the Card stock to the size you needed or did you use pre cut book marks? Loved the color combination.