Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More Sparkly & Bright

Happy Tuesday! How great to "start" the week on Tuesday! LOL Anyway, here's another Christmas card I made over the weekend for the Moxie Fab Challenge. I didn't really like how it turned out so I didn't submit it, but I thought I'd share it anyway. I stamped the dots in Aqua Mist ink onto Aqua Mist paper. I also drew some glittery circles around some of the dots in a random pattern. The little snowflakes were added in Aqua Mist as well and I colored the santa's face, beard and buttons with Copic markers. I wish I had stamped the sentiment in red, but too late! I was going for clean and graphic, but I don't think I ended up there like I had hoped, but I think it is cute nonetheless. :-)

Hope you are all having a great day! Thanks for stopping by. :-)

Supplies Used:
Stamps: SU! Sparkly & Bright; PTI Polka Dot Basics II
Ink: PTI Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy; Palette Noir Black; Copic markers; Sakura glitter pen
Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, White, Pure Poppy
Accessories: PTI Pure Poppy saddle stitched ribbon

4 comments:

Amy said...

Cute!

Jamie said...

You should have submitted it, it is adorable! Great job.

Banu said...

I agree with Jamie. You should have submitted it. It is really nice :) I like the Monochromatic feel of Polka dots stamped in Aqua mist over Aqua Mist Card stock.

krista lucas photography said...

this is my fave of your Christmas ones! super cute. have a great week - hope your kids treat you well!