Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Polka Dots and Monograms

I have been busy sewing so I haven't had much time to make anything new in the paper department, so I thought I'd post some things that I made a while ago but haven't gotten around to posting ... so here I have a quick post tonight before I head to bed ...

Anyway ... here's a quick look at some monogram notes I made for one of my customers. She is getting married next month and has been using these for all her shower thank you notes. I am sure her friends and family are loving getting a pretty monogram note of thanks. :-)

Ok people - I am off to bed! I probably should've gone to bed by now since last night I woke up as my husband was getting to bed and I guess I only saw the minutes part of the clock and not the hour because I raced to the bathroom, starting brusing my teeth, and turned on the shower. Then I heard my husband yelling at me asking why I was getting ready for work ... it was only 11:45 pm and NOT 5:30 (ish) AM!!! Wow. I mean I had a stress-filled and crazy Monday, but I didn't think it had worn my brain out that much! LOL

Have a great night! :-)

Supplies Used (all Papertrey Ink unless noted):
Card stock: Pure Poppy, Stampers Select White
Ink: Pure Poppy
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics, JustRite DIY Monogram Kit
Ribbon: Pure Poppy luxe satin, swiss dot satin
Other: SU! Circle & Scallop punches, Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, paper trimmer

2 comments:

Janet said...

great monogram cards! that is too funny about work...i have done that before! hee hee
have a good sleep!
hugs

Ashley Newell said...

What darling little cards! I love them!