Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kristina's Color Inspiration #40


Here's my 3rd post for today. I have had a wonderful afternoon/evening of stamping! :-)

This is Kristina's color inspiration for this week. Well, I am not sure that I am totally in love with how this came out ... it was better in my head. But I do love the color combo and will try it out again in the future - but I am not sure if that will be before the challenge ends! :-)

Colors for this challenge - Taken with Teal, So Saffron, More Mustard, White, and Old Olive.

Supplies Used: Stamps - PTI Faux Ribbon, Garden of Life, & Mixed Messages; CS - PTI White, Lemon Tart, SU Old Olive; Ink - Teal from the craft store and SU Old Olive and More Mustard; Ribbon from Taylored Expressions.

4 comments:

Yaneri said...

Oh! pretty pretty flowers! Love the blue!

Shawntel said...

I like how you stamped "smile" multiple times, it turned out great! I love the bunches of flowers too!

Holly Jones said...

Fabulous!

Susan said...

This is a beautiful card!