Sunday, January 25, 2009

Valentine's Accordion Tags

So, I really love all these accordion tags that I have seen on several blogs. They are just too cute. I made one for Christmas and I think I never got around to taking pictures and getting it posted. Well, yesterday I went to work on a Valentine's day theme. I LOVE it! My husband was like "oh dear Lord" when he saw it. I guess, I love it more than him! Or maybe it was just that I interrupted the FSU game! haha Here's a close up shot of my handiwork. I really love the color scheme I have going on here - Ocean Tides, Lavender Moon, White & Raspberry Fizz. I stamped the backgrounds with PTI's Heart Prints stamps and then added some Bazzill Just the Edge strips for the ric rac along the bottom. The ribbon is all PTI except the polka dots are from Taylored Expressions. The chipboard letters are leftover from the DCWV Christmas chipboard set that I picked on sale at Joanns back in December.
I really love it. My husband wants to know if I can sell them and what I can get for them. Just like a man.

Have a great day everyone! Come back later tonight - I am going to try out the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop this month!

4 comments:

Susan said...

That is GORGEOUS!!!

Janet said...

love it!!!!!!!!!

Banu said...

This is very nice. I really liked the way you have used Lavender Moon CS as the background. It goes very well with Raspberry Fizz. Of course you can sell it, I am thinking it would be great hit. I checked out your ETSY Store. You should add this Tag there as well.

Krista Lucas said...

i love this!