Monday, January 19, 2009

Kristina's Color Inspiration # 38

Here's another Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenge entry. I am posting late because (a) Internet Explorer wouldn't let me upload photos to blogger so I had to download Mozilla and (b) I realized while I was trying to post that I used the wrong color pink and red! Oh geez.

Anyway, I made the background by stamping PTI's Polka Dot Basics on the pink. I then used a Sakura glitter pen to add a little sparkle to each dot. The flowers were stamped, cut out, outlined with the glitter pen and popped up on foam dots. I used some Basic Grey buttons to add a little something.

You can see the glitter better in the close up folder. I really like how this turned out. I just hate I used the wrong shades of pink & red! Oh well. It is still really cute to me!


If you have the day off like me, enjoy it! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the glitter...cute card!