Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thinking of You!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and got to spend some time with their Pops! We got to have breakfast with my mom and dad and it was nice to get together and eat some awesome breakfast at one of our favorite spots.

This is a card I made for the Clean & Simple Swap at Splitcoaststampers.com. I really like how it turned out and made a couple extra to throw in my stash-o-cards. I imagine I will make some more in different color schemes - it was super quick and easy to put together. I like the kraft & chocolate chip with an accent color. (Like the previous post with the kraft, choco & pomegranate.) I also kind of like how the polka dots are a little wonky! :-)

Anyway ... summer is here, but I have a 3 day training that starts tomorrow so I do have to get to bed at a sort of reasonable time tonight. I will post a few other new cards, etc. tomorrow!

No comments: