Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hello Friend!


Hello Friend! I made this card for the Let's Polka Swap over at Splitcoaststampers.com. I wasn't totally sure about it at first, but its really grown on me. I used a polka dotted ribbon, made some polka dotted patterned paper and used some dotted paper for the flower petals. The petals are actually popped up on foam tape (my new fav way to stick stuff on cards) - its a little hard to see in this photo.
I finally finished my mentoring workshop today so I am really "done" for the year. Hooray! The training was good, but I just wasn't excited to sit in the same chair for 3 long days. All the stuff is designed to help new teachers get up to speed and become great as quickly as possible. But it still amazes me all the things we ask the already drowning beginning teachers to do in addition to just making it everyday. Hopefully, I will be a great support person for someone!
Off to craft! :-)

No comments: