Thursday, December 30, 2010

4th Quarter Bee Blocks

Hi again!  I was so excited to start sewing for fun today ... with absolutely no letter shirt orders on the books! :-)  I am working on quilting a large quilt for a friend and I will share that soon, but I also had some time to get caught up on some bee blocks for a few swaps. 

For now, I will share the blocks I made for the 3 x 6 - 4th quarter swap.  I was in beehive 9 for this one.  Basically, you make 6 of the same block in different color ways. I chose to do a pinwheel block.

Here's one in aqua, green and white ...
Pink, orange and yellow ...
Red, aqua and white ...
This one with black, red, white, and gray ...
Gray, red and white ...
And purple, gray and white ...
I hope all my fellow stitchers love their blocks!  :-)

Back tomorrow with some more bee blocks to close out December & 2010!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every single block is just awesome!!!!!!!!!