Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bee Blocks

Hi again! Just stopping in quickly ... taking a break from letter shirts ... to share my blocks for a virtual quilting bee I am in. These were for Liz, who hosted in October. She sent some fun Christmas-themed fabrics and asked for a wonky log cabin or square-in-a-square. Here are my blocks ...For this bee, we are also sending signature blocks. Never made one of these, so I hope mine will work out ok. I took some leftovers and appliqued a tree on it and then added some wonky-ish borders. Here it is stacked on top of the folded blocks ready to be shipped off.
I have several more bee blocks to share, but will wait until a later post ... back to work! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Amy said...

A virtual quilting bee--how fun! And I love your blocks and signature block!

Angela said...

Adorable! I have no idea how you accomplish so much, Chrissy!