Tuesday, June 22, 2010

You're a Classic

Hi all! Just stopping in to share the card I made for my dad for Father's Day. This was really simple and quick to make and green! :-)
Studio Calico sends really cool advertisements for upcoming promotions with their kits and I have been saving many of them. I saved one advertising a kit pool and cut out the car from it for this card. Pretty neat, huh? I made the road with some black card stock and a white pen and used some letter stickers for the sentiment. I did stamp a "dad" sentiment from a Unity kit on the inside, but forgot to take a photo.

Off to visit with some family ... talk to you tomorrow! :-)

Supplies Used:
Ink: Ranger Distress Antique Linen
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, True Black; Car from Studio Calico ad
Accessories: October Afternoon Mini Market Ledger letter stickers; foam tape, white gel pen

4 comments:

Angela said...

Great card! Love the road you made; it is the perfect background for the car!

Banu said...

Chrissy, this is just beautiful. WOW!!! Talk about recycling.

Unknown said...

Love this!

Amy said...

This is a darling card--great job reusing some great stuff! I love that car!