Monday, November 10, 2008

What I've Been Up to ...



So, I haven't had much time for fun crafting ... not that I don't enjoy sewing, but sometimes I want to put down the shirts and make something different! :-) Here's one of my 20 (or more!) tshirt orders ... I really dig this fabric and color combo, so I really liked how they turned out.

I did manage to knock out about 80 shirts in just under 3 weeks. Whew! Thank goodness I now outsource some of the manufacturing process to my sweet husband and occasionally some to my mom as well. I have about another 60 or some odd shirts on order, so I will be back to work this week. I did take the weekend off to head to the beach with my college girlfriends. It was fun to get away and relax for a bit.

I am so excited to have tomorrow off from school ... thanks to our Veterans! :-) I am off to bed so that I can spend it at my sewing machine!

No comments: