Monday, October 6, 2008

Favorite Friend Card


Hey all - sorry it has been so long since my last post ... work has been more time consuming than ever. And I don't like that my real job cuts into my crafting time and sewing business! Oh well. The real job pays the bills ...
Here's a card I made for my bff's birthday. Well, actually, I made her a set of them for her birthday and loved them so much that I made some extra ones for myself. The card is actually based off of a card by Dawn McVey. Her style is so fresh and fun ... I love it! So, I did copy this from her ... layout and color scheme. (Note - I can't find a link to her original ... I think its been removed for publication.)
Anyway .... all the materials are from SU!, except the ribbon, which is from Taylored Expressions. Love her ribbon!
Anyway ... my friend Janet is celebrating her blog hits ... check out her blog.

No comments: